Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel
(couldn't afford a real stay, so snuck in and snapped a photo)

Okay, 13 days late to post my New Year's resolution . . . but here it is: to get published.

Easier said than done, I know.

Since I started working on the manuscript over three years ago, I would get sentimental every time the holidays hit, when I would walk through Downtown Disney in Anaheim and look at the decorations and neat merchandise. Ah, maybe I can purchase all of these when my book becomes successful! Joking. I would just wonder how different the holidays be if I finally become a published author. A wonderful gift indeed. Apparently Christmas has recently passed, and Santa did not bring me my gift (I'm naughty, I know). Oh well. I look forward to a different season. Perhaps the Easter bunny would be kinder.

And I swear I will do something crazy when my book gets published.

No comments:

Post a Comment